24Carat Teeth Whitening Kit 16% CP
Complete Teeth Whitening Kit with 16 whitening sessions for one person.
24Carat Tooth Whitening System contains everything you need to bleach your teeth at home.
24Carat's unique 'Zero Sensitivity Formulation' with 16% Carbamide Peroxide and active potassium ions can effectively raise the whiteness of natural unstained teeth and removes yellowness, stains and discoloration and makes your teeth brilliantly white.
You can bleach during the day or at night before sleep. Our special formulation will always ensure your gums and dentine are protected against sensitivity.
- 2 'Boil n Form' trays
- 2 x 5mL whitening gel 16% with applicator tips
- 1 x shade guide
- 1 x tray case
- Easy to follow pictorial manual
24Carat Teeth Whitening System
A revolutionary state of the art Teeth whitening system, 16% Carbamide Peroxide version.
Advantages Over Competitors:
- Zero Sensitivity Formulation which protects your gums
- 2 'Boil n Form' trays ( Made in USA )
- 2 x 5ml syringes provide sufficient amount to be used for at least 16 whitening sessions
- Thick consistency gel that sticks to teeth doesn't fall out of the tray
- Pictorial step by step instruction manual
- Not another inconsistent OTC product
- Quality of whitening gel comparable to: Opalescence, Pola Night
- Carbamide Peroxide - for fast, consistent tooth whitening
- Potassium Nitrate - to protect dentine and gums
- Spearmint Oil - enhances taste
- Thickening agent - provides gel with sticky properties
Product usage instructions are included with the product
24Carat Whitening System Kit contains:
- Gel sufficient for 16 whitening sessions
- 2 'Boil n Form' trays
- 10ml advanced 'Zero Sensitivity Formulation' Gel with 16% Carbamide Peroxide
- Complete step-by-step usage instructions
Frequently asked questions:
Why is 24Carat whitening System is less expensive than visiting a dentist?
The cost is high when a dentist moulds mouth trays for you. You save money by moulding them yourself in the comfort of your own home. The bleach is of the exact same type as dentists use.
How does the whitening work?
You start by moulding the soft, thermoformable mouth trays to your teeth. Whitening Gel is then applied to the mouth tray and placed over your teeth. The whitening process begins when you put the mouth tray over your teeth. You can either bleach during the day or at night while you sleep.
How long does it take to whiten teeth?
Treatment time is 30-120 minutes per day for one to two weeks (usually 5-14 days). You can see results already after the first bleaching. You can also bleach at night while you sleep.
How long do whitening results last?
A whitening treatment lasts several years, and your teeth will always be whiter than before the treatment.
What to consider before whitening your teeth?
You should reduce the intake of colorful food and drink as much as possible during the whitening process itself and, to achieve the best results, for an additional week after the whitening period. Whitening doesn't harm or affect plastic or composite teeth (crowns) or fillings, so you can whiten your teeth without worrying.
'Boil n Form' Mouth Trays
The special Soft mouth trays are manufactured in crystal-clear plastic that makes them simple to mould to the teeth. They are even softer and more comfortable to wear than regular trays. Since the trays are thermoformable, they are easily customized to fit your teeth.