Gracey Standard curettes - Gracey Area Specific Curettes are designed for the removal of light subgingival calculus and for the finishing of subgingival root surfaces.
- Design Working surface inclined 20° to the lower shank
- One curved cutting edge
- Rounded cutting tip
- Used with horizontal drawing technique from the buccal side
Instrumentation: Place the tip third or half of the cutting edge of a Gracey curette against the tooth surface. (The larger outer curve is always the cutting edge.) Make sure that the lower shank is parallel with the tooth surface. For calculus removal apply moderate and for root planing light lateral pressure and activate the curette by using vertical, diagonal or horizontal pull strokes.
Gracey Access +3 Mini Five
- longer lower shank and smaller working end than in the standard model
- functions well in deep narrow pockets
Gracey Deep Pocket +3 After Five
- standard model’s long working end com bined with mini model’s longer lower shank
- excellent reach interdentally in deep pockets
- blade shank thicker and more rigid, and working end slightly wider than in the standard model
- permits the use of greater pressure
Gracey 7-8 (PDL2073 XTB) - Premolars & Molars/Medium contra-angle for premolars and molars, facial and lingual surfaces.
PD Light - ErgoLight Steel Alloy Hand Instruments
Our larger, lighter handles set the industry standard for comfort, control and tactile sensitivity, while reducing hand fatigue. PD Light’s high carbon super steel tips are individually hand crafted by our employees. Our instruments receive state of the art heat and cryogenic treatment, allowing our instruments to retain their sharp edges longer than other instruments available on the market.
Our secret formula produces a molecular grain structure in the steel that results in optimal hardness without sacrificing strength. This process allows for thinner blades while maintaining the greatest durability. We guarantee it!
All of our instruments undergo rigorous quality inspections upheld to all ISO 13485 standards, to provide you with the most precise and longest lasting instruments on the market today.
This combination of working ends is designed to complete an entire Buccal or Lingual Sextant without changing instruments; therefore increasing effciency.
- For intended use by dental professionals
- Inspect, clean and sterlise before each use
- Recommended steam sterlisation for 5 minutes at 273°F / 134°C
- Recommended steam sterilization for 20 minutes at 350°F / 177°C
- Clean using an ultrasonic cleaner or thermodisinfector
- For silicone resin handles do not use dry heat or rapid heat sterlisation techniques
- Continuous corrosion resistant special American high carbon steel alloy instrument tip
- State of the art heat treatment for instrument tips which last longer
- Long instrument life when compared to other brands on market
- Require little re-sharpening due to high carbon steel alloy tipStay sharper longer
- Excellent tactile sensitivity due to light handle weight
- Comfortable knurled non-slip grip
- Less strain due to light weight of the instrument
- High metal wear resistance due to highest quality stainless steel imported from United States.
- Extremely sharp cutting edges due to high carbon stainless steel
- 1 piece packed in individual blister