RestoColor™ - Composite Restoration Instruments
RestoColor™ Composite Instruments are crafted of superior quality stainless steel spring wire imported from United States. This unique material provides superior strength and durability while allowing the tips to flex when placing and shaping composite material. RestoColor™ Instrument range offers light weight ergonomically designed handles with interchangeable brightly coloured silicone rings.
Condenser #30T ( PDL3088RC ) - Two condenser tips with rounded ends. One has a 1.4mm diameter and the other has a 2.0mm diameter.
- Highly polished stainless steel working ends resist sticking to composite materials.
- Working ends made with imported US steel blend of carbon and chromium providing strength and resisting corrosion.
- Special knurled texture increases rotational control, providing a lightweight, tactile grip.
- Long instrument life when compared to other brands on market
- Color coded silicone rings on every instrument for easy identification
- Excellent tactile sensitivity due to light handle weight
- Comfortable knurled non-slip grip
- Less strain due to light weight of the instrument
- High metal wear resistance due to highest quality stainless steel imported from United States.
- For intended use by dental professionals
- Inspect, clean and sterlise before each use
- Recommended steam sterlisation for 5 minutes at 273°F / 134°C
- Recommended steam sterilization for 20 minutes at 350°F / 177°C
- Clean using an ultrasonic cleaner or thermodisinfector
- For silicone resin handles do not use dry heat or rapid heat sterlisation techniques
- 1 piece packed in individual blister