19% EDTA Gel 35g & 19% EDTA Solution 30 mL Syringe Kit
Root Canal Conditioning File Prep Gel and EDTA Root Canal Chelating Solution
19% EDTA Gel Containing 10% carbamide peroxide and 19% EDTA soution without peroxide
Product Technical Information
Dolo Endogel 19%
- For chemical - mechanical preparation of root canals.
- Cleansing and enlarging of calcified root canal.
- Contains appropriate lubricant to minimize potential of file breakage.
- A gel like consistency that clings to files, making placement in the canal easier and more convenient
- 19% EDTA buffered to nuetral pH
- 10% carbamide peroxide
- Excipients & thickening agent
- Helps in mechanical as well as chemical cleansing of root canal preparations.
- 19% EDTA helps in chelating the calcium salts.
- Gel helps lubricate endodontic instrument and makes penetration easier.
- 10% carbamide peroxide promotes internal bleaching on irrigation with hypochlorite solution.
- Disposable syringe tips which eliminate cross-contamination by dispensing a clean, single dose.
- Makes shaping more efficient.Syringe for direct application
19% EDTA Solution Buffered To Neutral pH for chemical,mechanical cleansing and enlarging of root canals
- Rapid root canal cleansing and shaping during instrumentation
- Helpful in opening calcified root canals
- 19% Disodium Edetate
- Purified Water
- 19% solution and neutral pH cleanss root canals rapidly
- Helpful in enlarging of canals
- Opens calcified canals
Product usage instructions are included with the product
- 19% EDTA Gel x 30mL ( by weight 35 gms )
- 19% EDTA Solution x 30mL
- Luer lock mini syringe x 4
- Luer lock syringe coupler x 2
- Endodontic capillary tips x 20