24Carat Tooth Whitening Gel
16% Carbamide Peroxide Gel with Potassium Nitrate and Fluoride - Melon Flavoured.
- The large choice of concentrations enables the treatment of a wide range of patient situations.
- 24Carat Office HP available in 4.0%, 6.0% Hydrogen Peroxide
- 24Carat CP available in 10%, 16%, 18% Carbamide Peroxide
- 1% hydrogen peroxide approximately equals 3% carbamide peroxide
- Complies with the Council of European Union Directive amending Directive 76/768/EEC, concerning cosmetic products
- CE certified medical device
Treatment guidelines for dental practitioners:
- 24Carat Office 7.5% ------- 1 or 2 X 30 min/day OR 1 X 45 min/day
- 24Carat Office 9.5% ------- 2 X 15 min/day OR 1 X 30 min/day
- 24Carat Office Plus 25% ------- 8 X 4 min/day (Chairside application only)
- 24Carat Office Plus 35% ------- 8 X 3 min/day (Chairside application only)
- 24Carat CP 10% ------- 2 hrs to overnight
- 24Carat CP 16% ------- 90 min to overnight
- 24Carat CP 22% ------- 1 X 45 min/day
- 24Carat CP 35% ------- 1 X 30 min/day
A neutral pH & High Viscosity Teeth whitening gel with 16 % Carbamide Peroxide.
Thanks to added Potassium Nitrate 24Carat's advanced zero sensitivity formula protects gums and eliminates sensitivity. Moreover the addition of fluoride remineralises the tooth surface assisting in reducing post-operative sensitivity.
The optimized pH gel consists of active carbamide peroxide suspended in high tack,high viscosity gel which considerably reduces the treatment time.
The 24Carat's sticky, viscous formula does not leach from the tray like other bleaching gels, and the sticky gel holds the comfortable tray securely in place. Potassium nitrate and fluoride decrease sensitivity while strengthening enamel and preventing caries. Twenty percent water content prevents dehydration and shade relapse, making 24Carat one of the most reliable bleaching gels available. Vital teeth whitened with 24Carat remain lighter for years. Clinical Studies prove that the gel stays active for 8-10 hours during overnight bleaching, which means patients experience results quickly, increasing compliance. 24Carat is available in a variety of concentrations, formulations, flavors, and kit configurations to meet all your patients whitening needs.
Advantages over competitors:
- Zero Sensitivity Formulation: Protects your gums and eliminates sensitivity
- 16% Carbamide Peroxide
- 8 x 1.2ml ( 8 x 2g syringes )
- Wear for 90 minutes or overnight for ulimate convenience
- Natural soother and conditioner: The added special additives minimise plaque formation and enhance remineralisation to further reduce sensitivity. Antibacterial properties help in tooth recovery.
- High water content: The high water content of the gel reduces dehydration of the enamel and decreases patient sensitivity.
- High molecular weight thickener: This reduces the tacky feeling and drying effect of the gel in turn reducing sensitivity further.
- High viscosity: The high viscosity gel ensures it can be easily and securely placed into the tray and remains in the tray for the entire procedure.
- Taste: The pleasantly flavoured gel is both fresh and long lasting.
- Fluoride releasing: The addition of fluoride remineralises the tooth surface assisting in reducing post-operative sensitivity.
- Contains desensitising agent: 24Carat Tooth Whitening Gels contain a desensitising agent which acts on the nerve endings, and desensitises them at the pulp-dentin border, in turn minimising sensitivity and maximising patient comfort.
- Neutral pH: 24Carat Tooth Whitening Gel's neutral pH ensures the full release of the peroxide without jeopardising patient comfort.
- 8 x 1.2ml Syringes in a box
- 8 x applicator tips
- 16% Carbamide Peroxide