Aesthetic Nano Ceramic Restorative Material
Fusion Ceramfil is an aesthetic, syringeable, sculptable, radiopaque, highly filled nano-hybrid composite for the restoration of all teeth.
Fusion Ceramfil is cured at a wavelength of 400 - 500 nm (blue light). The aesthetic challenge of modern restoration techniques is to produce true-to-nature teeth.
Fusion Ceramfil offers you a simple shade system and high-quality materials. Thus, the restorations imitate the optical properties of natural teeth more closely than ever.
- Fusion Ceramfil is available in following VITA shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, C2, D3, UO, Incisal
- Higly polishable and aesthetic ceramic based nano restorative material
- Made in Germany
- CE certified & ISO13485:2003 certified
- 1 x 4g Refill packs as shown in picture
- The fillers consist of barium glass fillers, radio-visible fillers and silicone dioxide with a particle size between 0.04 and 3 µm. The inorganic fillers amount to a portion of 80% (w/w), respectively. Fusion Ceramfil comprises methacrylates (22% w/w). It comprises additives, prepolymer, initiators, stabilizers and dyes (0.8% w/w).
- It is a universal inlay material for direct restoration of cavities of anterior and posterior teeth (also occlusal stress bearing)
- Class III and IV anterior tooth inlays
- Class V inlays (cervical caries, root caries, wedge-shaped defects)
- Class I and II posterior area inlays
- Veneering for discoloured anterior teeth
- Fixation of loose teeth
- Fissure sealing in the molar and posterior area
- Repair of composite and ceramics veneers
- Colour selection: Prior to colour determination, the tooth should be cleaned and polished. The colour is chosen with the tooth moist
- Drying: Careful drying using rubber dam is mandatory
- Cavity preparation: Prepare cavities according to the rules of adhesive technology in order to protect, among other things, the tooth substance. Avoid sharp edges and cuts. Do not prepare caries-free cervical defects but only clean them using pumice or other suitable cleaning paste and rubber polishers or cleaning brushes. Then clean the cavity using water spray
- Pulp protection/lining: For very deep areas near the pulp, introduce a calcium hydroxide preparation, then overlay with pressure-resistant cement. The cavity walls should not be covered since they will be needed for bonding with enamel/dentine adhesive.
- Dies/interdental wedges: Use die ribbon if required. Enamel and dentine conditioning: Apply etching gel to enamel and dentine (beginning at the enamel edges). Follow the instructions for the use of the product applied
- Bonding: Follow the manufacturer's instructions for the use of the product applied. Application of Fusion Ceramfil is introduced at a layer thickness of no more than 2 mm and shaped using a suitable instrument. Each layer is cured with a light lamp for 40 seconds. In doing so, the light conductor is held as close to the material as possible. If metal dies were used, the buccal or lingual/palatinal sides, respectively, should be light-cured once more after removal of the die
- Completion of the restoration: After light-curing, excess material is removed using suitable finishers or fine diamond grinders. Control occlusion and articulation and adapt if necessary. Finally, polish to high gloss using silicone polishers, disks or stripes
- If necessary, Fusion Ceramfil may be applied directly to cured material. If the inlay has been polished before, it should be roughened first, and bonding should be applied to the surface rior to applying new Fusion Ceramfil
- Fusion Ceramfil should be used at room temperature only (not at temperatures exceeding 28 °C). At lower temperatures, the material is more difficult to squeeze out
- Caution: Avoid contact of Fusion Ceramfil with skin, eyes and mucous membranes. Unpolymerized material may cause slight irritations and sensitisation to methacrylate
- Do not use Fusion Ceramfil after the indicated date of expiration
- Storage temperature (28 °C / 82 °F)
- Close syringe immediately after use
- Store material protected from light
- Shelf life: see date of expiration