Dental A2Z is committed to protecting your privacy.
We use the information we collect about you to provide you with personalized information, services and tools.
We will not disclose individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user's permission.
Optional Registration Dental A2Z does not require customers to register.
Non-registered users may access all information presented on Dental A2Z, however registration does allow customers to personalize and save information.
The personal information shared with Dental A2Z can be used to help tailor the content we provide on Dental A2Z. additionally, Dental A2Z may on occasion notify registered users regarding promotions, special offers, updated information, and special features.
- If you sign up for our newsletters and/or services and later change your mind, an unsubscribe option will always be available in our e-mail newsletter and posted on our web site.
- Dental A2Z collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to audit the use of our site. When guests request pages from Dental A2Z sites, our servers log the guests' IP addresses. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a user's session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us.
- Dental A2Z offers free electronic newsletters to users. Dental A2Z gathers the e-mail addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by replying to a newsletter and typing unsubscribe in the subject box. Users can also subscribe to the various medical e-mail newsletters at the time of registration. Dental A2Z delivers newsletters, marketing and product offerings via e-mail to only registered recipients. The e-mail tracking system recognizes the URL that was clicked, and records some information about you and your computer, such as the e-mail address that you provided to us, the browser, operating system and IP address.
Protecting Your Personal Information:
- Your personal information can be password protected. Users should take appropriate measures to protect the secrecy of their password. Dental A2Z may disclose User information if required by law, or if Dental A2Z believes that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or with legal process served on Dental A2Z or protect and defend the rights or property of Dental A2Z or to act in an emergency to protect someone's safety. Dental A2Z may share aggregate data about our users with business partners, advertisers or sponsors. For example, we will say the Dental A2Z audience is x percent females and y percent males. But our motivation in doing so is to deliver better content and services to you. Dental A2Z may carefully select third parties to send Users information regarding their products or services unless the User has opted-out as described above.
Contests and Sweepstakes:
- Dental A2Z offers contests and sweepstakes in which we request certain personal information. At a minimum, the required information includes name and e-mail address; in some cases, the user must answer mandatory survey questions about a range of other personal data. The information gathered in this manner is used to verify the entrant's identity, to send the entrant an e-mail notification that their entry has been received, and to contact winners and/or prize recipients. Dental A2Z may divulge this information to a third party, provided the user gives express consent. Conditions which Dental A2Z will disclose this information are when a user may expressly choose to receive additional information from the contest sponsor, in which case the user's personally identifiable information is divulged to the advertiser. All information about each contest is clearly posted during the event. All contests and sweepstakes are conducted in full accordance with laws of the United Kingdom Of Great Britain.
- Dental A2Z is for professionals and usage by children is not intended. The safety of children is very important to us. Children (under age 16) should always ask parents for permission before sending personal information to Dental A2Z, or to anyone online.
Links To Other Sites:
- When you are on Dental A2Z you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from Dental A2Z pages that take you outside our service. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information. While Dental A2Z strives to protect its users' personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. Dental A2Z's policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond Dental A2Z's control, and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation. Other If you are sharing a computer, others can access your saved information. Another person sharing a computer can set up their own account by simply going to custom settings.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this privacy statement or other Dental A2Z policies, please contact the company.
Please see the disclaimer for additional, related information.