General Website Browsing Terms:
- Everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein without the written permission of Dental A2Z. Dental A2Z neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us
- Dental A2Z uses reasonable efforts to report information accurately and comprehensively on the Site. Dental A2Z assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, including the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of any information you receive as a result of your use of the Site
- Dental A2Z, the publisher of this Site, is not liable for direct or indirect damages, including lost profits, arising out of your access to or use of, the Site. Everything on the Site and data available to you through the Site is provided to you "AS IS". Dental A2Z also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, video or audio from the Site
- Any unauthorized use of the images in the Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are Trademarks of Dental A2Z as designated. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any mark or logo displayed on the Site. Your misuse of any content on the Site is strictly prohibited
- Dental A2Z is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law
- Software from this Site may be further subject to laws, rules and regulations
This Site is subject to ongoing modifications and additions, which serve to up-date and enhance the information and functions offered
You may be asked questions that require you to reveal personal information. Answering these questions is optional and your answers will be used to provide you with individual customer care, to send you product news and to offer services to you. The information submitted by you will be stored in accordance with the regulations governing the protection of data
- You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only. You may not, however, use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without Dental A2Z's written permission
- This is the only understanding and agreement we have regarding your use of the Site. It supersedes all other communications or agreements we may have had prior to this Agreement
All our products are covered under 30 day return to base policy. We issue immediate refund on receiving goods in perfect conditions at our business address.
Prices and Payment
All prices include UK VAT at the appropriate rate. Delivery charges are not included in the prices quoted. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards. Payment is taken once we have established that we can fulfill your order, checked details and stock availability and dispatched your goods.
We deliver worldwide. We cannot guarantee delivery times but we aim to deliver within 1-2 working days for mainland UK and 10 working days for rest of the world. Dispatch times are subjected to stock availability.
The delivery costs worldwide are standard Royal Mail 1st class/2nd Class/Air Packet Post.These prices include packing and handling charges. We may change prices at any time depending on genuine postal charges.
You have the right to cancel your order within 30 working days of delivery (starting the day after you receive the goods) and return them for a full refund. This will apply to your order unless you order goods made to your own specification, perishable goods or goods that by their nature cannot be returned, and the item has been unsealed.Should you cancel the contract we will then refund you the price you have paid for the goods. It is your responsibility to give notice of your wish to cancel within this cancellation period by email, fax or letter. You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods. The goods must be returned in saleable condition at your expense and we would recommend for your own protection that you use a recorded delivery service. Should you order, details of this right will be sent to you with your confirmatory e-mail.
After-Sales Services and Guarantees
Any complaints regarding the goods or services supplied should be made to us by e-mail, letter or fax. Our normal office hours are 9am - 5.30pm, 5 days a week.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect any of your statutory rights.
Your Conduct on Our Site While using the Site, Services, and any information or products contained on the Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you will not use our Site to take any of the following actions:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of another person or advocate any of the foregoing
- Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content
- Transmit files that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage, disrupt, or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, the Sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment
- Advertise, promote, solicit, or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our prior written consent to do so
- Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters
- Download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our Site, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site
- Interfere with or violate any other Site user's right to privacy; solicit, collect or store personal information about other users of the Site without their express consent
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Dental A2Z representative, or falsely state or imply, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Site or to manipulate your presence on our Site
- Use the Site or the materials contained on the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose
- Interfere with or disrupt our Site, servers, or networks, or take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site without our prior written authorization
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to access, monitor, copy, retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, any part of the Site, or its contents
A limited exception is provided to general purpose Internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Site, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent.
Notification of Objectionable or Infringing Content
If You believe that any Content available on the Site is incorrect, pornographic, obscene, or offensive, or infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify us by mail to the address provided below.
When reporting a copyright infringement, you must:
- identify the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon, in sufficient detail so we can find it
- identify the material on the Site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Site
- include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- include a statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner
- your physical address, telephone number, and email address
- your electronic or physical signature