Titanium Nitride Ultrasonic Scaler Tips
- Titanium Nitride Surface Treated High Carbon Stainless Steel Alloy
NOTE: Gold scaler tips with code ‘T’ are tips coated with Titanium nitride to increase longevity.
- For scaling, endo and cavity preparation.
- 135°C, 0.22MPa, 4 minutes.
Classification of the tips:
- G1, G2, G3, G4, G5, G6, P1, P3, P4, P3D belong to Woodpecker series, are compatible with Woodpecker, EMS and Mectron ultrasonic scalers.
Scaling – Only used on the function of scaling
- G1 – Used to remove calculus on supragingival, neck of teeth and hard calculus on the teeth point.
- G2 – Used to remove supragingival heavy calculus.
- G3 – Used to remove the calculus of supragingival, subgingival and interdental.
- G4 – Used to remove all supregingival and neck calculus.
- G5 – Used to remove supragingival and neck calculus.
- G6 – Used to remove the supragingival heavy calculus.
Perio – Used under the perio function of Ultrasonic scaler
- P1 – Used to remove subgingival calculus.
- P3 – Used to remove subgingival and and deep perio calculus.
- P4 – Used to remove subgingibal and interdental calculus.
- P3D – Used to level off the surface of endo during the periodontal flap surgery.
- The tip screwed on to the hand piece must be tightened.
- The tip must be tightened while worked with spray.
- The tip must be cleaned and disinfected before use.
- When the tip or coating damaged or worn, please replace a new one.
- Do not bend of grind the tip.
- The haemophilia disease patient is not allowed to use.
- The patients or doctors with heart pacemaker are forbidden to use.
- The heart disease patient, pregnant women and children should be cautious to use.
- The tips should be stored in clean, dry, ventilated, non-corrosive gases indoor place.
Connect the accessories:
- Use the torque wrench to screw the tip.