Universal curettes - Designed for the removal of moderate to heavy calculus from all supra- and subgingival tooth surfaces.
Barnhart Universal Curettes - Barnhart curettes have universal blades that have sharp cutting edges on both sides of the blade and a rounded toe. The terminal shanks of Barnhart curettes are long and slender.
Barnhart 1-2 (PDL2096 XTB) - Anterior/Narrow blade, slightly angled shank for anteriors The terminal shank is 1mm in diameter and 16mm long with a blade width of 0.8mm.
PD Light - ErgoLight Steel Alloy Hand Instruments
Our larger, lighter handles set the industry standard for comfort, control and tactile sensitivity, while reducing hand fatigue. PD Light’s high carbon super steel tips are individually hand crafted by our employees. Our instruments receive state of the art heat and cryogenic treatment, allowing our instruments to retain their sharp edges longer than other instruments available on the market.
Our secret formula produces a molecular grain structure in the steel that results in optimal hardness without sacrificing strength. This process allows for thinner blades while maintaining the greatest durability. We guarantee it!
All of our instruments undergo rigorous quality inspections upheld to all ISO 13485 standards, to provide you with the most precise and longest lasting instruments on the market today.
This combination of working ends is designed to complete an entire Buccal or Lingual Sextant without changing instruments; therefore increasing effciency.
- For intended use by dental professionals
- Inspect, clean and sterlise before each use
- Recommended steam sterlisation for 5 minutes at 273°F / 134°C
- Recommended steam sterilization for 20 minutes at 350°F / 177°C
- Clean using an ultrasonic cleaner or thermodisinfector
- For silicone resin handles do not use dry heat or rapid heat sterlisation techniques
- Continuous corrosion resistant special American high carbon steel alloy instrument tip
- State of the art heat treatment for instrument tips which last longer
- Long instrument life when compared to other brands on market
- Require little re-sharpening due to high carbon steel alloy tipStay sharper longer
- Excellent tactile sensitivity due to light handle weight
- Comfortable knurled non-slip grip
- Less strain due to light weight of the instrument
- High metal wear resistance due to highest quality stainless steel imported from United States.
- Extremely sharp cutting edges due to high carbon stainless steel
- 1 piece packed in individual blister